- Full Time Youth Pastor to lead, provide vision, and
steward all aspects of youth ministry for teens in 6th through 12th
- Loves Jesus and is passionate about student
- Has the ability to lead high impact large group
gatherings and facilitate small group discipleship gatherings.
- Team focused that can identify, recruit, train
and monitor volunteer youth leaders as well as student leaders.
- Plan and execute special events (fun events,
retreats and conferences, summer camp, mission trips, etc)
- Has the ability to think of creative ways to build
relationships with those students outside of our church (ex. be a presence in
schools when allowed)
- Embraces and lives out Kingdom/Vineyard Theology
and Practice, including modeling a Naturally Supernatural lifestyle and embracing and teaching the gifts of the Spirit
- Someone who is highly motivated, a self-starter,
and is great at empowering others to do ministry.
There may be opportunities to utilize other
gifts and talents in areas like worship, video and audio production,
graphic design, etc.